Ever wanted to make your own facial oil?
Here's your chance to make one with the help of an experienced formulator. This hands-on workshop is packed with insights about oils, plant-based skincare, and how to choose what's best for your skin.
At the end of this mini workshop, you’ll:
- Understand the basic ingredients used in the skincare products you already buy/use
- Learn about the basics of skincare oils – components, benefits, how to choose what’s right for your skin type
- Create and take home your own facial oil!
- Tools, equipment and ingredients to make your own skincare
- Packaging for your new product
- Drinks and nibbles!
7-9pm on Thurs, 8th
WeWork, 9 Devonshire Square